Pastiche Couture is committed to your privacy and protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of what country you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
1.IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
1.1. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Last update: 21st May 2018.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
1.3. YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
1.4. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. We currently link to Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram and YouTube on the blog section of our website (and we will update this as and when we change this list). Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2.THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
2.1. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Pastiche Couture may collect the following personal information from users of the Pastiche Couture website) through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when you the customer visits our website, registers, places an online order, contacts us or participates in Pastiche Couture promotions or questionnaires.
In addition, Pastiche Couture collects all the information relating to their browsing on the website and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data Pastiche Couture originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
To send any gift voucher or other gift.
To share the Wishlist saved on the website
2.2. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?We process your personal data for the following reasons, applicable:
- To manage and execute online purchasing. We use your personal information to process and deliver your order(s), and inform you by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of your order.
- To manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to your profile, interests and your needs as a customer via e-mail, SMS or occasionally mail. The sending of this information will involve the drafting of user profiles, which consists of using your personal data, the history of your purchases
- The content, products or services will be personalised to the customer in the communications, in accordance with their interests. To manage the notifications, consult the ‘Subscriptions’ section in My account.
- To respond to queries and complaints
- To manage the notification service for when a certain garment becomes available on the website
- To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales or Tax Free invoice
- To manage the WIFI service in Pastiche Couture stores.
2.3. WHAT AUTHORISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
Pastiche Couture has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing your personal data that is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, you, the customer, are obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.i.e. we cannot deliver your goods
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of Pastiche Couture in our relationship with our customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
- Management of the registration on the website
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to your profile
- To respond to queries and complaints on the part of the interested party
- Management of the garment availability notification service on the website
- Management and issue of the following accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt and Tax Free
- Management of the WIFI service in Pastiche Couture stores.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by you the customer and Pastiche CoutureLegitimate interest
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of Pastiche Couture:
- The drafting of profiles via the browsing on our website on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose
- The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party
- The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by our customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our website remains secure, and to help Pastiche Couture understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
2.4. TO WHICH ADDRESSEES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?Your personal data arty may be transferred/communicated to the following addresses:
- Pastiche Couture Group companies
- Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation
- Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to Pastiche Couture (courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
Pastiche Couture does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
3.1. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?Pastiche Couture will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfil the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of Pastiche Couture or has stopped using the website. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all Pastiche Couture systems.
4.1. HOW DOES PASTICHE COUTURE PROTECT MY PERSONAL DATA?Our website uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, you, the customer, agrees that Pastiche Couture will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the website will be executed via secure payment systems.
Pastiche Couture declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
5.YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
5.1.WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation whether at Pastiche Couture we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not, in addition to how to access the personal data Pastiche Couture possesses about you.|
|Right of modification||You have the right to ask Pastiche Couture to rectify the personal data whenever they are inaccurate, or to complete them whenever they are incomplete. If you are registered on our website, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying your profile.|
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||You may ask us for your personal data to be erased whenever, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for|
|Right to restriction||You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of complaints.|
|Right to data portability||You have right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another controller whenever the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.|
|Right to object||You may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by Pastiche Couture, including profiling. In this case, Pastiche Couture will cease to process the data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.|
|Right to lodge a complaint||You have the right to lodge a complaint to the UK Data Protection Agency. To make the application, we may ask you to accredit your identity.|